Available locations: Midwest, Northeast, West
Applications Engineer, Production engineer, Mechanical engineer, CNC Machinist
- Solid technical background
- Education: Technical degree or equivalent experience; B.S. degree desired
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of metal cutting
- Experience in operating CNC turning centers is a plus
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and well organized
- Outgoing personality, good communication skills and self-confident manner at the customer
- Available private work space for home office work days
Your primary task is to provide technical sales support to our customer base.
After an initial training period with an experienced colleague, you will be responsible for supporting our network of distributors within your assigned region.
We offer a demanding travel position with high responsibility, competitive compensation and excellent job stability from a global market leader in the Metal Tool Industry.
- Midwest (based in the near Chicago area, Indiana, Ohio, or Michigan)
- Northeast (based near Boston/Hartford or Philadelphia/Newark)
- West (based in Seattle, Portland, Denver, Salt Lake, Dallas)
We are looking forward to your application.
13900 S Lakes Dr Ste F
Charlotte NC 28273-7119
Phone (704) 714-7765