Available locations: Midwest (IN, OH), Northeast, West
Applications Engineer, Sales Engineer or Technical Sales with engineering, mechanical or machining background
- Solid technical background with sales experience
- Education: Technical degree or equivalent experience; B.S. degree desired
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of metal cutting
- Experience in operating CNC turning centers is a plus
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and well organized
- Outgoing personality, good communication skills and self-confident manner at the customer
- Available private work space for home office work days
Your primary task is to provide sales and technical support to our existing customer base and to further develop our business in your assigned region.
After an initial training period with an experienced colleague, you will be responsible for supporting and develop our network of OEMs and end users.
We offer a demanding travel position with high responsibility, competitive compensation and excellent job stability from the global market leader in the Metal Tool Industry.
- Midwest (based in Indiana or Ohio)
- Northeast (based near Boston/Hartford or Philadelphia/Newark)
- West (based in Seattle, Portland, Denver, Salt Lake)
We are looking forward to your application.
13900 S Lakes Dr Ste F
Charlotte NC 28273-7119
Phone (704) 714-7765