To service our driven precision tool holders "Made in Germany" WTO USA is looking for a Service Technician with precision assembly experience. A high-level attention to detail and the ability to work in a team is assumed. This position is 100% bench work in a clean and office-like environment, utilizing fixtures and hand tools provided by WTO.
- Visually inspect driven precision tool holders and parts for wear and damage
- Disassemble, clean, and pull replacement parts from inventory
- Analyze drawings/schematics for special instructions/considerations
- Assist with diagnostic troubleshooting issues
- Assemble product per documentation and direction provided
- Maintain a safe and efficient work area
- Experience in spindle, bearing or gear assembly
- Ability to read manufacturing drawings
- Experience with hand and power tools
- High-level attention to detail
- Must be able to perform all tasks without supervision
- Functions well in stressful situations and meet deadlines
- Efficient organization of bench work area
- Honest, reliable and have a good work ethic
Job Title: Serive Technician
Location: Charlotte, NC
Reports To: Service Manager
A training program, attractive salary with good social conditions in a modern working environment is provided.
We are looking forward to your application.
13900 S Lakes Dr Ste F
Charlotte NC 28273-7119
Phone (704) 714-7765